Champions Hall, NSC "Olimpiyskiy", Kyiv May 28-29, 2019
The VIII International Conference UkrCemFor 2019. Cement industry. Best Practices. Prospects for development was held on May 28-29, 2019 in Kyiv. The conference is the largest cement industry biennial event in Ukraine which brings together over 300 representatives of companies, public organisations and governmental institutions from more than 15 countries. UkrCemFor 2019 already for the eighth time has become a platform where key players of the Ukrainian and European cement industry as well as stakeholders from the related industries, research and academic institutions and civil services met to discuss trends, opportunities and development prospects for this sector of economy for the near future.
Live Broadcast, Day 1
Live Broadcast, Day 2
Organiser of the Conference - UKRCEMENT Association of Cement Producers of Ukraine.
President, The Ukrcement Association
Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
Executive Director, The Ukrcement Association
Vice Prime Minister – Minister of Regional Development, Building and Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine
Managing Partner, ON FIELD INVESTMENT RESEARCH, Great Britain
Head of State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine
First Vice Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
Chief Executive, CEMBUREAU – The European Cement Association, Belgium
CFO, PJSC "Ukrzaliznytsia"
Acting Head, State Agency of Automobile Roads of Ukraine
CEO, Industrial and construction group "Kovalska"
First Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine (2014-2016); Director of the area "Infrastructure of the Future", Ukrainian Institute for the Future
Marketing projects manager, The Ukrcement Association
Head of Scientific, Technical and Legal Information, The Ukrcement Association
CEO, C5 Surface technology, Denmark
Independent expert on technical regulation and national quality infrastructure
Project Manager WB/PMR Ukraine project
PhD, Institute for Ecopreneurship, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
President, Ukrainian Association "Ukrelektrokabel"
Head of the Department of Industrial Lubricants, NIKO Trading
Lunches, coffee breaks, evening cocktail and banquet
4* Hotel accommodation (3 nights)
10-minute speech at the conference
Champions Hall, NSC "Olimpiyskiy", Velyka Vasylkivska str. 55, Ukraine, Kyiv
General media partners
About the previous forum
The VII International Conference "UkrCemFor 2017. The Cement Industry. Best Practices. Prospects for Development" was held on May 23-25, 2017 in Radisson Blu Hotel Kyiv. The Conference was attended by more than 300 representatives of state authorities, leading sector companies, high-level industry experts and media representatives. «UkrCemFor 2017» for the seventh time has become the platform where Ukrainian and European key players of the cement industry met together.
The UkrCemFor takes care of your privacy. Our highest priority is to protect the confidentiality of all personal information that you provide.
The personal information that you provide when registering on the site http://ukrcemfor.com/ (hereafter as the Site), is mainly used to prepare products or services according to the needs of visitors. Such information is not transmitted and is not sold to third parties or companies. However, we may partially disclose personally identifiable information to visitors in the specific circumstances, which are described in the "Agreement with the mailing list".
What data is collected on the site. When filling out a registration form and agreeing to receive a newsletter about the products and services of the UkrCemFor, you indicate on the Site personal information (name, surname, e-mail address).
For what purpose these data are collected The name, which you write when you sign up, is used to contact you personally, and the e-mail, that you provide, is for sending mail, news about the forum, useful materials, and business offers. Your name and e-mail are not communicated to third parties under any circumstances, except in cases related to compliance with the law.
You can refuse to receive mailing lists and delete your contact information from the database at any time by clicking on the button with a link to unsubscribe, which is present in each letter.
Cookies files provide support for security features and allow you to track privacy violations and conditions of using the Site.
The Google Analytics system collects site visit statistics, such as visited pages, a number of page views, downloaded information, Internet provider domains, and country of origin, as well as the addresses of websites visited before and after The site. None of these actions is personally related to the visitor and is measured only in aggregate. Information about the actions of visitors on the Site is collected and processed in order to improve the content of the Site, improve its functionality, and, ultimately, the creation of providing high-quality services and content for visitors.
At any time, you can change your browser settings in such a way that the browser will block all cookies files or notify you of the sending of these files. At the same time, keep in mind, that some features and services of the Site will not be able to work properly.
How these data are protected To protect your personal information UkrCemFor uses administrative, managerial and technical security measures. We follow international standards for the control of personal information operations and use our monitoring mechanisms to protect the information of our users.
However, despite the fact that we strive to secure your personal information, you must take steps to protect it too.
We strongly recommend you to take all possible security measures while staying on the Internet. The services and products, that we have created, are the most protected from leakage, unauthorized using and alteration of information that we control. Despite the fact that we do everything, that we can to ensure the integrity of the information and its privacy, we can not guarantee that our security measures will help to prevent unauthorized access to this information by hackers and third-party organizations interfere with the work of the Site.
In accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, the Administration of the site http://ukrcemfor.com/ refuses any assurances and warranties, which may otherwise be implied, and disclaims responsibility for the Site, the Content, and their use.
Under no circumstances, the Site Administration will not be responsible for any direct, indirect damages as a result of any usage of the information on this Site or on any other site to which the link is made, occurrence of dependence, decrease of productivity, the termination of labor and economic activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profit, loss of programs or data in your information systems which appeared due to the access, use or inability to use the Site, the Content of this or any related Internet site, or incapacity, error, interruption, defect, delay in a transmission, a computer virus, or a system failure, even if the administration is clearly notified the possibility of such a loss.
The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved in accordance with the norms of Ukrainian law. The user agrees that consumer rights and consumer protection laws can not be applied, as there are no reimbursement services.
By using this Website, you agree with the "Disclaimer" and the established Rules and assume all responsibility that may be imposed on you.
1) With your agreement. In all other cases, before transferring the information about you to third parties, our Company agrees to obtain your explicit consent. For instance, if our Company implement an aggregate supply or tender with the third party, we ask you for a permission to share your personal information with the third party.
2) Companies that work on our behalf. We work with other companies that perform our business support functions on our behalf. Therefore, your personal information may be disclosed partially. We require these companies to use the information only for the purpose of providing services under the contract. They are prohibited from transmitting the information to other parties in cases that are different from those when the necessity is conditioned by providing specified services.
Examples of business support functions: execution of orders, implementation of applications, issuance of prizes and bonuses, conduction of customer surveys and management of information systems. Also, we disclose generalized non-personalized information when choosing service providers.
3) Subsidiary enterprises and joint ventures. A subsidiary enterprise or joint venture defines an organization that owns no less than 50% of its shareholding. Our company requires holding in confidence your information when we transfer it to the subsidiary enterprise or joint venture partner to other parties for marketing purposes. Also, our company requires not to use your information in the way that contradicts your choice.
In case you indicated, that you have no desire to receive any marketing materials from our Company, we will not transfer your information to our partners in subsidiary enterprises and joint ventures, for marketing purposes.
4) On the pages, that are positioned jointly or on the partners' pages. Our Company may share the information with partner companies, in case we implement special offers and promotion on the pages of our site, which are positioned jointly. When someone requests your personal data on the pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The partner can use any information which is provided by you in accordance with your own privacy notice, which you can read before providing information about you.
5) When transferring the control over the enterprise. Our Company retains the right to transfer your personal data that is complemented by the full or partial sale or is complemented by the transfer of our enterprise or its assets. While selling or transferring the business, our Company will give you the opportunity to refuse to transfer the information about you. In a few instances, it means that the new organization is not able to provide you with services or products, previously provided by our Company.
6) To law enforcement agencies. Our Company can disclose personal information to third parties without your permission, in reference to following reasons: to avoid the infraction of the law, regulations or writ; participation in governmental investigations; help in curb fraud; as well as strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiary enterprises.
All personal information, submitted by you for registration on our site, can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database on your request. To accomplish this, you need to contact us in any convenient way, using the contact information from the special section on our site.
If you want to refuse of receiving letters of our regular mailing, you can do this at any time by using a special link at the end of each email.